Complex Systems Discussion Group

Forgot Password
 Register now

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

Search
View: 588|Reply: 0

[KnowledgeExchange] How to reset or change SBCGlobal.Net email password?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

IP  117.252.66.116

Posted at 2019-3-23 14:45:57 | All floors |Read mode
Last edited by email_support In 2019-3-23 14:53 Editor

There are many technical reasons, like forgot password, SBCGlobal email account blocked due to suspicious activity, hacked account, your SBCGlobal email password is not secure, for reset or change the SBCGlobal email password.
By changing the password of your account, you can safe your email account or its data. Here you will get the step by step manual processing on how to reset or change SBCGlobal email password?

Steps for how to change, reset, and manage your SBCGlobal email password
If you can’t able to sign in and don’t know your SBCGlobal email password then follow below step:

STEP 1.) First go to the My AT&T and sign-in your account.
STEP 2.) Now, Tap on “Forgot Password?” its redirect you to the password reset page.
STEP 3.) On password resetting page, you need to type your UserID and enter your Last name also.
NOTE: There are two options “if you forgot your UserID, click on UserID. However, if you forgot UserID and password, then click on User ID & password.”
STEP 4.) Next, carefully fill up the CAPTCHA and click on the Continue.
STEP 5.) After that, you will be getting two options to recover your SBCGlobal email account:
ü  By sending temporary or one time login password.
ü  By giving answer of security questions.
STEP 6.) If you remember the answer (at the time of registration) to my security questions, select the second options “Give answers of security question” and follow further instructions to reset or create the new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
STEP 7.) If you don’t remember the answer to my security question, select the first option “Send me a temporary password” and click on Continue.
You can get temporary password at your registered phone number or recovery email address; after receiving temporary password you will redirected to the sign-in page. Here you can use the temporary password for SBCGlobal sign-in, and you will be allowed to create a new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
If you didn’t forgot your SBCGlobal email password then follow below step to change your SBCGlobal email password:

Note: According to security purpose, it’s a great idea to change your password regularly after 3 months.

STEP 1.) First go to the My AT&T and sign-in your account.
STEP 2.) Go to Settings and Select change account password.
STEP 3.) After that, enter your new password and confirm your account by entering old password also and save your updated password information.

This process is quite simple but before you go for the process of password resetting, makes sure that resetting your SBCGlobal email password may also reset your AT&T account password. For more SBCGlobal email help connect with Email Help Desk.
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Mobile ver.|Darkroom|Complex Systems Discussion Group

GMT+8, 2019-8-19 09:23 , Processed in 0.065038 second(s), 22 queries .